Saturday, December 28, 2013

CHRISTMAS!!!

This is what happy children look like right after spending an evening at their Grandma's house with their cousins and before going to bed on Christmas Eve.

I have it on good authority that this set-up took Santa until 2am to put together. Sheesh!

I always love seeing the stockings all ready to go.

And I loved having the kids come into our room to open their stockings. It gave me a few more minutes to wake up and we made sure the kids didn't see anything downstairs before we could be with them.

Enjoying the spoils of their stockings.

Seeing her dollhouse!

Disbelief at his Cars table.

A little bit confused . . .

She caught on quickly!

What a joyful sight.

I think she likes it!

The moment I realized Marc got me what I really wanted.

The girls have not stopped playing with their dollhouses.

Even Sterling was excited that morning.

Me with my first Christmas present made from one of my children. It was a moment.

We were lucky enough to have Heidi stay with us. The kids thought that was amazing.

And Santa brought David The Hulk he asked for.

These little cars are amazing. I even had fun riding one of them.

Marc's parents joined us for breakfast then we got ready and headed to my brother's (Kevin) home where we met up with my parents and Grandma.

We had a delicious dinner and then relaxed while watching Finding Nemo.

Doesn't my 89 year-old Grandmother look amazing!

I think they both love each other A LOT!

1 comment:

girlsmama said...

But what did Marc get you...?