Sunday, December 21, 2008

Boy or Girl?

Marc and I went to the mall and did a gender ultrasound on Thursday. The lady said the baby was not shy at all in revealing what it was. Here is the best part-WE DON'T KNOW YET!

We asked her not to tell us and she sealed it in an envelope and we are going to open it Christmas Morning!!! We are so excited. I find myself not able to sleep at night because I am so excited to find out. This morning I was literally counting the days until Christmas! It is so fun. I feel like a kid again. So please cast your vote for what it is-you have until Christmas.

[boy+or+girl.jpg]

12 comments:

Aimee said...

What a great idea! I can't wait to find out. My vote is BOY!

Christine said...

That is such a fun idea! I can't imagine a gift I would wait with more anticipation for. I vote for a boy so you can have one of each.

Heidi said...

I am voting for a boy too, but another Lucy wouldn't be so bad either.

benandkiki said...

I vote boy too. Probably because we are having a boy and so I am very boy minded right now, and almost everyone I know that is pregnant right now is having a boy. It's the year of the boy.

Chit Chatt said...

I vote boy too, but what does your heart tell you?

Unknown said...

I vote for a boy. A girl would be just as cute and fun. Well, maybe I'll wait and vote on Christmas. :c)

JMadd said...

Given Marc's track record, I'm gonna say girl. But I do hope you have a boy.

girlsmama said...

I would be betraying my allegiances if I didn't say girl. :)

ls said...

i am thinking boy. the anticipation would kill me, too!

john and i are toying with the idea of not finding out the gender of our next baby (whenever it happens) until he/she arrives because i think the excitment of not knowing would be so much fun, but i don't know if i'll be able to stand it.

hooray for christmas surprises! i can't wait to hear.

Erich and Katie said...

HOw FUn!! I love that idea! My guess is a boy!! Marc needs another guy around the house :)

Cheryl said...

I'm going to guess a boy, but I'm sure you'll be glad either way!
Have a wonderful Christmas you guys!

mindy said...

what fun! I find myself kind of wishing I knew, but I do love the surprise at the end.

I vote BOY. :o)