Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Homemade Gifts 2008

My best friend Rebecca's family would always exchange homemade gifts for one another on Christmas. I LOVED this tradition and often the first I thing I would ask her on Christmas would be, "What did you get for your homemade gift?"

Marc and I have adopted this tradition and we have given one another a homemade gift each year. This year I decided to really surprise Marc and get him something he's always wanted. You see he loves a-line haircuts. He swears he once dated a girl solely for her a-line haircut.

Well Babe, Merry Christmas!!!

BEFORE

AFTER

9 comments:

Christine said...

So cute!! But then again, your hair is always gorgeous!

Unknown said...

I love it! Looks good!

ls said...

Katie! I am in LOVE with it! Holy cow, it seriously is beautiful. Can you still do it curly or do you have to straighten it every day now? You look SO great.

Aimee said...

It looks great! I guess it's really a Christmas gift for you both!

Ani said...

Oh my gosh!!!! I LOVE IT! You are a hot mama!

girlsmama said...

Beautiful! I just did a similar thing. Have you made friends with the flat iron?

Kathryn said...

Wow! Love it!

Danica Osborn said...

SOOOOO CUTE! love it! i love when people are brave with their hair. it looks amazing!

Chit Chatt said...

I LOVE IT!!!!! Seriously, you look incredible!