Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Miracles Have Not Ceased

In the moment I had just discovered I was having complications with the baby my first thought was to call my Doctor. As I sat on hold, my dear husband was prompted to call me from work. How comforting it was to know he was there with me in such a difficult moment. Coincidence? I know better.

Moroni 7: 27&29
27 Wherefore, my beloved brethren, have miracles ceased because Christ hath ascended into heaven, and hath sat down on the right hand of God, to claim of the Father his rights of mercy which he hath upon the children of men?
29 And because he hath done this, my beloved brethren, have miracles ceased? Behold I say unto you, Nay; neither have angels ceased to minister unto the children of men.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Don't you just love those moments? I am so grateful that the Lord shows us in such small ways that He is there and cares for us.