Saturday, January 17, 2009

Pray for Peanut

We had our official ultrasound and everything looks great! He is still a boy, placenta is in the right spot, etc. The very next day (Friday) I started to bleed. The Dr. said it is most likely signs of the placenta starting to detach prematurely. I have been put on bed rest for at least 2 weeks.

Marc gave me a very reassuring blessing and we feel very hopeful. Please keep our little family in your prayers and if you'd like to come visit, I'd welcome the company.

8 comments:

girlsmama said...

Ack. I'm so sorry. We are sending our prayers out for you. Maybe I can sneak over and visit one afternoon...

Unknown said...

No fun!! I hope you have some help with Lucy...??Hang in there and keep us posted! I can't exactly come visit, but if you get bored we can chat on facebook sometime!

Anna said...

Our thoughts and prayers are with you!!

JMadd said...

Oh wow! I'll keep you in my prayers. Let me know if I can help you in any way.

The Wilsons said...

We will be praying for you guys. I've had friends on bed rest, it stinks, but do it!!!

Christine said...

I will be praying for the little man. Bummer about the bed rest but at least you can get a lot of reading done. :)

Unknown said...

Saying my prayers! I hope you are doing alright.

Hang in there with bed rest!

love ya!

Cheryl said...

That's too bad, I hope you both are doing ok. We'll be keeping you in our prayers.