Monday, June 28, 2010

Family Reunion in Tooele

My Grandma along with her 6 sisters have a reunion each year for all of their posterity. It always turns out to be a lot of fun.

Here David is playing in a fountain-as you can see Grandma is supervising this quite well while Mom took pictures. Then we let Dad clean him up ;)
The early birds go golfing. The course in Tooele was beautiful. I always love the time we have together when we're golfing.

There's my Pro Golfer Hubby . . .
Three generations of Sampson ladies. Can you believe my Grandma is 85? She is amazing.
Grandma found a best friend in David as soon as she started to share her popcorn.
There is something very wonderful and incredibly relaxing about being around family. I am grateful for my heritage and I look forward to passing on this great legacy to my children.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Aren't Great-Grandmas the best?