Monday, February 11, 2008

7 Random Facts About Mommy

Aunt Jayna tagged Mommy so she needs to say 7 random facts about herself now . . .

1) She adds addresses whenever she sees them (what's weird is her sister does the same thing) for example: 1247= 1+2+4+7 which equals 14 in her mind.
2) She is borderline addicted to Craigslist, but always has to start with the "baby & kids" section.
3) When she changes the radio station she has to start with the button the furthest on the right and go backwards.
4) She LOVES Kozy Shack puddings (especially vanilla).
5) She can't fall asleep unless something is covering her ears.
6) She checks old friends' blogs almost daily, but has been embarrassed to tell them because she feels somewhat like a stalker.
7) She has never seriously dated anyone under 6 feet tall (she's 5 feet 3 inches). Good thing Daddy is 6 feet because he's her best date of all!

Mommy tags: Karissa, Nancy, Danica, Liz, Ani and Daddy

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

Hey! I'm a blog stalker too!

Christine said...

Me too!

Tami Sue said...

Oh my gosh! I add numbers also! But I usually add license plate numbers, not addresses. And I add them until it's a single number again. Ex: 346=13=4 Did you know that if there is a 9 in a number, it cancels itself out? I learned this trick in 6th grade and it has been my OCD ever since.