Thursday, February 7, 2008

What I've Learned As A Mommy Of Three Months . . .


1. Time goes much faster when you are outside of my tummy.
2. Two month olds are not supposed to sleep through the night . . . oops!
3. I now know what it means to "melt" because I melt every time you smile at me.
4. Even little babies love cheesy kid songs (I need to get ready for this).
5. EVERY child is different.
6. A five hour chunk of sleep is far better than four- 1 1/2 hour chunks of sleep.
7. You have the most patient Daddy that ever existed.
8. I spend every day with you and I still miss holding you if I ever leave for more than 30 minutes.
9. I don't always have the time to complete everything I start-like this list . . .

2 comments:

mindy said...

As far as cheesy kids songs...you have GOT to get the They Might Be Giants kid albums. We have No! and "Here come the ABCs". "Here come the 123s" is either newly released or will be soon. Best kids stuff ever. (It helps if you are already a big TMBG fan, which I am.)

Katie said...

Oooh I am excited! I was a big TMBG fan back in high school.