Saturday, February 16, 2008

A Sports Story

Mommy and Daddy don't pay for cable, so they can get only limited stations, most of which broadcast in Spanish or try to sell you something. Or both.

So when Mommy and Daddy decided to stay in one Friday night and watch TV, their choices were limited. They quickly identified the best option and settled in for an hour of...professional wrestling. It was shocking and overwhelming to Mom and Dad, who wished Uncle Kevin was there to help them understand the background, the rules, and of course, the drama.

That hour of TV had a lasting impact on Mommy and Daddy. So a few days later, when I had spit up on my purple dress and was stripped down to my underclothes, they quickly realized that I was in my professional wrestling outfit. We then had a "tag team mega death rumble in the jungle WWEFGH smackdown" right then and there. Here's a picture of me "bodyslamming" Mommy for the win.



Now, I just need a catchy name to go with my costume. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Kevin & Jennifer Sampson said...

Her name should be Princess "Spit up" her gimic is that when the ref isn't looking she spits up on her opponent, but when the ref looks backs, she just smiles and looks cute so that when the ref has no idea what has happen. Plus Uncle Kevin will bring a chair to K.O. any one who tries to hurt Lucy!