Saturday, February 16, 2008

Cupid Paid a Visit . . .

This was my first Valentine's Day and boy was it full of love!

Mom and Dad helped me make Valentines to send to all my cousins and I wore a shirt that said, "My heart belongs to Daddy". He sure is a fun guy, even more so now that he takes this medicine so the pain from his surgery isn't too bad.

Daddy got Mommy these BEAUTIFUL flowers with all sorts of fun colors. He made sure there was lots of yellow in the bouquet even though the lady thought it was a funny Valentine's request. Daddy just always knows how to do the little things to make Mommy feel like a queen. He also wrote her a poem, but Mommy said that it is special for just her and Daddy to read. Then he arranged for Grandma Kay to watch me while he took Mommy to lunch. Good job Daddy!


Mommy made Daddy a poster to help him know how awesome she thinks he is and how glad she is to have him. I think I am going to like this tradition of showing love to others on this special day.

No comments: