Sunday, April 13, 2008

Tagged...The Marc Version


Katie tagged me a few days ago for the second time in our marriage. Since the people that I tagged after Katie's first tag have not responded, I am going to model good behavior and respond in a socially appropriate (e.g., timely) manner. Hint, hint, Gloria...


If you could go anywhere on vacation where would you go?
Peru. Machu Picchu, to be specific.
Where would you retire? Scipio. I need to be with my wife.
Most memorable birthday? 40th. Katie held a surprise party with Dutch oven cooking and a fire pit for hotdogs. I was surprised how many people came. It was great!
What is your favorite flower? The flowers I give to Katie, because they make her smile.
When was the last time you cried? Crying? What's that?
What did you do last night? Looked at lawn mowers, bought and planted some flowers, and tried to watch the movie "Cars."
What are you afraid of? Katie hiding from the wild animal that came down from the mountains and not being able to find her. Oh, and death by burning.
3 bad habits? (Dis) organization, Beto's, procrastination.
If I were a billionaire I would? Pay designers and fashion shows to ban "size zero" models, develop alternatives to fossil fuel energy, and anonymously pay people's hospital bills.
A few things your friends might not know about you? I have worked on a dairy farm (hardest job), as a telemarketer, sold Cutco knives (two worst jobs), made countertops, and set planograms for Target. I am a certified SCUBA diver and have found a sunken boat and some money on a couple of my dives. I flew a six-passenger plane once in the Alaskan wilderness, on the way to Denali Wilderness Lodge.
I tag? Ryan, Mindy, and Heidi

3 comments:

Lemme said...

I agree with the banning of "size zero" models idea. When I make my billion, we can brainstorm and make it happen!

mindy said...

planogram: A planogram is a diagram of fixtures and products that illustrates how and where retail products should be displayed, usually on a store shelf in order to increase customer purchases. (I love wikipedia.)

I didn't know you were a SCUBA diver. Very cool! David would love for us to get certified sometime. I'm willing to try, but the thought of being under so much water is a bit petrifying for me.

mindy said...

Oh, and I'll be a good little blogger and get my stuff up tomorrow. :o)