Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Hailey!

My big sister, Hailey, is turning 15 today! She is the best. She wants to be a fashion designer when she grows up and she always wears the greatest outfits. She is also a good example to me by going to seminary, running 5k's, being so helpful all the time and I could go on and on.
I want to wish her a Happy Birthday along with my Mom and Dad. She deserves a fabulous day. And remember: you're good and beautiful and pretty and smart. We love you, Hailey!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday, Hailey! You are a very pretty girl. If I had an email address for you, I'd send you best wishes directly, but as it is, I hope you read this.

Love Grandma

Becky said...

Happy birthday Hailey!! I can't believe that you are 15!!!! You are beautiful! I hope you have a great day (now that's it's over. . .oops). WE love you!

Love, Becky