Thursday, July 10, 2008

Things I am grateful for on a Thursday afternoon:


1) That my dear friend was able to have a healthy baby after years of infertility issues.
2) Close friends getting married after years of waiting to find the right one.
3) A brother-in-law willing to serve his country overseas.
4) A sister who willingly raises her 2 boys on her own while he is away.
5) Teaching the 7 year-olds in primary.
6) That I get to teach primary with my husband.
7) To listen to a young boy with autism tell his teacher after she asked him if needed anything respond with, "Yes, a Wii".
8) Lucy's smiles.
9) Mom and baby swim class.
10) To wake up in the night and have the man I am eternally in love with hold me tight.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for your sweet reminders of the important things in life. You always do that for me!

Heather said...

This is officially my favorite blog ever!

Kathryn said...

It's a good day, isn't it!

Danica Osborn said...

i'm impressed with you remembering things a lot of us take for granted...nice thoughts.

also thank you for your comment about claire's sudden fear of heights...seriously, you've put me at ease, and 'm going to try and be more patient with this new stage. thanks!

ls said...

love those thoughts.

Brittany and Jason said...

It's so nice to remember the things we're thankful for! Jeff has 4 kids... 2 boys, 2 girls. You guys are so fun!