Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Homemade Christmas Gifts 2012

This is the lovely necklace Marc worked with my sister-in-law to make for me. I love it. I love that he chose the song we always sing to our babies and I love looking down and seeing each child's name close to my heart.

This is Marc being silly while opening his homemade gift from me.

This is Marc realizing the quilt he thought we were hiding for my Mom to give to my Dad was actually for him.

This is Marc realizing I not only made him quilt . . .

but I made it from t-shirts from his mission to Australia.

I'm not sure if I love giving or receiving these homemade gifts more. They really make Christmas so special!

2 comments:

Megan said...

I love these gifts! You guys are so wonderful! I hope you had a Merry Christmas!

Christine said...

Handmade gifts are the best!!