Monday, December 24, 2012

My first little blue box . . .

There is something about that shade of blue and that striking red ribbon that makes me a little bit giddy.

I told Marc that I'm pretty sure every girl wants a little blue box from Tiffany's at some point in her life. I told him it didn't have to be soon, but at some point, I'd like something from there. I then informed him that over the course of my lifetime, I actually wanted two things from there. One for Lucy to inherit and one for Vivian to inherit. Today was the day for little blue box number one!

And boy did he do a great job. I was shocked. This ring is simply brilliant. I love it. And the picture does not do it justice at all I feel like I got engaged all over again as I just keep starring at it. Tiffany's really knows their stuff.

My sister says I'm spoiled. She's probably right.

1 comment: