Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Honey, please get some pictures of the kids in their Sunday best . . .

Our Sunday mornings go like this: Marc leaves for meetings at 7am just as Lucy & David are waking up, I get up and start getting them both dressed for church, the baby wakes up, I get her ready for church and about the time they are sitting down for breakfast (8:15am), Marc gets home. This leaves me about 20-30 minutes to get myself ready for church while Marc gets the diaper bag ready and entertains the children.  
This last Sunday the kids looked so cute in their Christmas clothes so while I was getting ready, I asked Marc to snap a few pictures of them. The following are excerpts from "The pre-church  photo shoot". Now, one might have used The Christmas Tree or our lovely brown couch for a background. One might have had all three children sit by one another while looking at the camera and smiling, but why? Why, when you can get pictures like these:





Oh, and in case you're wondering, I assure you, these are the best of the whole bunch!

No comments: