Sunday, December 9, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

Thanksgiving was at our home this year with our little family and two guests. We started the day off by getting the turkey on, watching the parade and then heading out for a long walk. We came home, showered and prepared the feast. David would have been perfectly happy if this would have been his whole meal. (we each took a handful of candy corn and for each one we pick, we say something we're thankful for).

Vivian was in love with the cheese ball and crackers.

I felt really grown up to set set up a "little kids table" at my house.

The whole family on Turkey Day

Our cute kids. The rolls, candy corn, olives and sweet potato casserole were their favorite dishes.
We had Heidi and James join us. It was a low key event that was very enjoyable.

Me and My Love. (I turned 36 on this day too)

After the delicious meal, the kids took naps while the adults watched the movie, Brave. Marc and I worked on our sewing projects. It was delightful.



I love how this picture pretty much sums up Thanksgiving! (Oh and do you love my tablecloth? It's the one we used to use when I was a kid).

No comments: