Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Re-cap

Halloween started out by my Mom and me heading to Baby Story Hour at the library. We go there most Fridays, but this time my Mom said her "pregnancy brain" got her all confused and we actually showed up just in time for the goodbye song. That's ok because Spanish Story Hour was just about to start so Mommy took me there and I LOVED it! We started out by singing this great song called, "La Bamba".
I dressed as a ballerina for my day time activities because Mommy said if anything happened to my witch costume, it would throw off everybody elses' outfits too. Below I am trick-or-treating in the downtown stores with my neighbors.
That night we had an activity at our church and I participated in my first cake walk with my trusty broom Dad carrying me all around. I LOVED my cupcake!
I trick-or-treated to a few of my neighbors' homes and then we passed out candy to all kinds of crazy kids that kept coming by. Mommy almost ran out of candy until she remembered about the lifesaver books she had from Christmas and there was just enough to go around!

Hope you all had a Happy Halloween. I've learned I really like suckers.

1 comment:

benandkiki said...

cute costumes. I love Halloween. Lucy is so cute as a ballerina and a witch.