Thursday, November 6, 2008

Hiking Stewart Falls

Getting one last good hike in before the snow hit (and we were just in time) . . .
We went with Bishop Sutherland from Marc's BYU Ward. He is so great! I have to laugh at this picture though because I think it is totally symbolic of what our Sundays are now like. Notice Marc being pulled toward the Bishop while I am doing my best to bring him towards me . . .

The Falls, always a welcome site!!! We love how much Lucy is beginning to love the outdoors as well.

1 comment:

Danica Osborn said...

i'm impressed--hiking when you're experiencing morning (all day) sickness! i like the pic with marc being tugged both ways by you too! my dad's been in the bishopric, then a bishop, then stake president for over 20 years now...brace yourself, it could be a long stretch.