Monday, November 24, 2008

My Love

I got the good old husband tag again. This is a bit different than the last one and I always enjoy a chance to talk about my love, so here goes:
What is your husband's name? Marc

How long have you been married? 27 months

How long did you date? 7 months

How old is he? 41

Who eats more sweets? Him

Who said "I love you" first? Me!!!

Who is taller? Marc

Who is a better singer? No question-him. I could listen to him sing to Lucy forever.

Who is smarter? If you're talking "Trivial Pursuit" smart, it is definitely Marc

Who does the laundry? Me.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Marc

Does he snore? Yes, but I can get him to stop pretty easily

What does he do in his spare time? Wikipedia, iMac, iPhone, and exercise

Who mows the lawn? Usually him.

What is his favorite candy? Reece's Peanutbutter Cups

Who cooks dinner? Me

Who drives? He does.

Who says they are wrong? Both, but he usually he says it first

Who kissed who first? He kissed me first ;)

Who asked who out first? He did, but I made it VERY obvious

Who wears the pants? When all is said and done-he does

Does he say he loves you every day? And then some

I tag Anyone who has been married for 18-31 months


1 comment:

Heidi said...

What a good husband